Potholes and Pragmatism
You're never too old to learn from your own mistakes.
Far better to learn from the misatkes of others.
Here are my mistakes, and the lessons I learned.
If you want to jump over my potholes ....
...read "Lessons from Deep in the Potholes".

Tuesday 27 September 2011

D-9 [Deadline minus 9 – 9 days to go.]

Today I provided a site plan (architecture diagram showing page linkages), a full set of copy for all pages in both English and Chinese, a creative brief, and several websites as examples of the look and feel I liked. The Account Manager reminded me that work would not start until D-7, due to a public holiday in China.

The Creative Brief

The look I'm trying to achieve is refined elegance. Clean, professional lines. Business-like - but from the Chairman's office - not the sales manager's. Classy - but not over-done. Subtle, discreet and high-tone - but without being pompous or arrogant.

No comments:

Post a Comment