Potholes and Pragmatism
You're never too old to learn from your own mistakes.
Far better to learn from the misatkes of others.
Here are my mistakes, and the lessons I learned.
If you want to jump over my potholes ....
...read "Lessons from Deep in the Potholes".

Tuesday 27 September 2011

D-3

First discussion took place with the Account Manager about the e-commerce functionality. I explained what I wanted (1 product, express checkout, really simple). I asked to start discussing this with the engineers a.s.a.p.

The account manager replied to my creative brief, giving me a choice of 3 free monochrome Wordpress templates, none of which complied with the brief. I sent them right back and asked for an explanation as to why my brief had been ignored. (No explanation ever came).

The engineer emailed me a set of questions – most of which had been answered in the original brief accompanying documents, and completed form. I don’t think the engineer has seen them. I provided clarification. I also supplied some artwork needed for illustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment